A vibrant manufacturing sector is key to a thriving Western North Carolina, and everyone has a role to play, from the CEO to the person on the shop floor.
By creating workplaces where people want to stay and thrive, we help companies attract and retain workers.
At The Industrial Commons, we believe that there is tons of untapped knowledge in our workforce. We guide companies to leverage the front-line ideas that create a work environment where workers are excited to come to work. We help you improve the work environment for everyone who works there. You'll retain and attract amazing employees and, ultimately, increase the bottom line.
Once we have the commitment from top leadership, we:
- Form and train the committee
- Assess the organization
- Design a robust, flexible system
- Launch the pilot phase
- Adjust and improve the system
- Launch the full scale program
Together we identifying some of your best talent and engage them in deeper problem solving. We help you set up systems that motivate and reward workers to sharing ideas and solutions for ways to improve your company. Imagine everyone coming to work motivated to tackle the challenges that lie in front of them.
Give us just 1 year and we will show you what is possible when you invest in your people.
- 3 month design process with key managers, workers and owner(s)
- 3 month pilot phase with assessment/adjustment period at end of pilot
- 3 month launch and implementation
- 3 month reflection, improvement and evaluation
Let us help you create the best place to work!
For more information on our Workplace Development Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.